Monday, December 28, 2009

serenade me and i'll melt with you..

while working in the lab today, my ears were buzzing with the lyric

'i still believe......'

it kept playing in my mind,
i couldn't get it out of my head..
worse,i couldn't remember what song it was..
sure,it totally annoyed me when i was pretty sure i knew it,
and it just stubbornly stuck at the back of my head,blocking my memory..

at last,ting tong!
*light bulb flashing furiously*

MARIAH CAREY: I STILL BELIEVE

here's the video of the song.


jiwang seh dengar.
if only someone can serenade me with this...*sigh dreamily*
tak kisahlah whether it sounds so gay or not.

these songs below are also my all-time favourites.

AEROSMITH: I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING
this is like my super duper darling of all.


CHICAGO: YOU'RE THE INSPIRATION
first listened to this song at sunway college musical theater or something.


another one of mariah carey's song
THANK GOD I FOUND YOU


and LIFEHOUSE: YOU AND ME
imagine someone playing guitar singing his heart out to you..wuhuu!


i don't really listen to music much,but there are some songs that have the power to stay longer in my brain than the rest.
if i got hooked up with a particular song,i'd play it thousands of times back to back until i feel like puking up.
or until my roommate feels so.
haha.

don't blame me on my choice of songs.
i'm a romantic at heart ;;)

No comments:

Post a Comment