Monday, December 21, 2009

note from the author

whoa!i'm a blogger now.welcome myself to the blogging world!
well,it's not like i never have a blog before.
i had one but i just think it was full of emotionally-driven thoughts and not so wise words.
it was full of craps.
nak baca balik pun malu.terasa diriku x berapa pandai pulak.haha..

i always love to write.i love the power of words in expressing various feelings; joys,angers,hatreds,dissapointments,sarcasms.
back in f1 in boarding school,i didn't have so many friends.
i was kinda the new girl from kl that stole the limelight of the top students.
it was hell man back then.
but it was my decision to stay,so i had to endure the pain la kan.
i know i was an iron lady,and still proud of it \^o^/
ok2 having said that,i used words to channel my frustration.
i used to write short poems when i felt low and alone.
tak tau guna words siap tanya kakak senior sebelah katil lagi.
i found solace in writing.
aha!and my passion for writing did pay off in school when i scored the highest mark in batch for BM karangan during both spm trials (maybe in spm as well?;p)
at times when i didn't know what to write during exams i would just hentam dan mengarut sesuka hati,buat2 pandai.
and it turned out the teacher felt it was a masterpiece!hahaha..
the best part is,a junior told me some of my karangan are still being used as references in school *wink*
(see,how can i resist feeling proud of myself.ngeh ngeh ngeh)

leaving the gloriuos past behind, i shall admit my skill in writing has faded off and my vocabs are now limited to
'finding statistical matches between nucleotide or protein sequences to the sequences in database'
or
'the electrophoretic mobility of a macromolecule is thought to be determined primarily on the volume fraction of pores within the gel that the macromolecule can enter'.
interesting huh?

words create impressions,images and expectations as well as hopes.
i remembered reading emails sent to my friend which were full of hopes and desires for the future.
we both planned to study at countries of our choices and told each other to strive hard for what we wanted.
and no,we both don't end up having what we wished for.
but still,reading what we wrote in the past reminds me of how optimistic i was.
it inspires me in a way on how to face the future, the budak2 sekolah style.
how powerful words can be.

seriously,i need to start writing again.
my choice of vocabs has rusted very badly.
plus,there are so many things to whine about ;p

cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment