Friday, January 7, 2011

Soulmate

I love the white seagulls; flying in flocks ready to drop their poo on your face
I love the ducks; walking proudly like full big fat ladies
I love the blooming flowers, that never fail to fascinate every step I take
I love the warmth of the people, always greet with smiles you can never replace

I love them all when I'm with the soulmate that I found
For almost 5 years if you count
I love the green lush that spreads across the ground
But even if this beauty fades without sound
And you're carrying burdens of a million pound
You know I'll be around
For a hundred year to come

Because you are the soulmate that I found.

(Summer trip: 15 December 2010-8 January 2011)

1 comment:

  1. for the hand that dances to the poem
    may you be as happy as you are here
    as the time will never be able to take the love
    away from the ones who made promises
    deep in their hearts

    - the soulmate

    ReplyDelete